What made you go into this particular profession?
“To me, introspection, self-awareness and self-knowledge are key to making more fulfilling academic and career choices. Through my approach, I am able to assist people in gaining a better knowledge of themselves, their strengths and their weaknesses, which again helps them to orientate their future choices.
I have always been passionate about education related subjects and how to bring a more innovative approach to the Y&Z generation. When I was young, such methods were not available to us and I would have liked to have been supported during these important life choices. Today, I want to represent a connection between the working world and the educational world for my clients. My years of experience in different companies and my current orientation, enable me to do so.”
What are your domains of expertise?
“My aim is to give students and adults a better understanding of themselves, to help them choose what they want to do professionally and what they need in order to be happy in their working life. Learning more about yourself can help you to better understand and focus on your strengths. Everybody is unique and everyone needs to be respected for their personal interests and individual talents.”
What kind of clients do you work with and what are mainly their needs?
Services dedicated to children:
- Playful soft skills development workshops
Services dedicated to adolescents & students:
- Academic coaching: personalised support that focuses on the personality of the young person, their learning styles, motivation, relationship to the meaning, to teach them how to better know themselves as a learner, learn to study more efficiently and better mobilise their own resources
- Study & career guidance counselling
- Personalised assistance for erolment procedures (Parcoursup)
- Professional world preparation (CV, job interviews etc.)
Services dedicated to adults & companies:
- Reconversion Project & Career Counselling
- Profiling Assessment for corporate talent management
Which methods do you apply in your work?
Nasrine proposes personalised assessments applying the innovative and patterned Mental’O ® methodology, leader in France in academic & career guidance.”
“I offer high-quality orientation tests, which provide students and adults with their personal profile to help them choose their vocational path and pursue a successful career. This profile comprises of an overview of their cognitive profile, deep motivations, professional interests and personality assessment.
These rigorous tools are recognized internationally for their practical interest and their psychometric qualities meeting standards and mandatory metrics in the sector. This way, they guarantee – in addition to the expertise of our certified professional – the reliability of my support.”